Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of the common salads that is usually accompanied together with roast, barbecued or even fried meats, it usually served cold and made with elbow macaroni pasta dressed with mayonnaise. Other ingredients such as flaked chicken or tuna, carrots, celery, raisins, cheese and pineapple are used.
- 300 g macaroni noodles (adjust according to your liking)
- 1 pc large carrot, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken meat, flaked
- 500 ml American style mayonnaise
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tsp sugar
- ground white pepper
- Cook macaroni noodles according to instructions. Drain then set aside.
- Using a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate before serving.