If you have some leftover salmon and mashed potatoes this is the best recipe you can make out of it, Salmon and potato cakes.
- 250g cooked salmon, flaked (smokes, leftover, canned or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- In a bowl mix together salmon, mashed potatoes, parsley, onions, egg and flour. Season it with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Form into patties then roll in in bread crumbs.
- Add oil in a pan then pan fry each piece around 4 minutes on each side.