- 2 pita, sliced down the middle through the pocket
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 20 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cucumbers, sliced into half moons
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro/coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Drizzle the pita with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and put in the oven to toast until crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, mint, parsley, coriander, and garlic in a large salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and remaining ¼ cup olive oil and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Break up the toasted pita into pieces and scatter on top of the salad.