Adobong sitaw is the vegetable variation of the famous Filipino dish Adobo but instead of just using big chunks of pork and chicken, we use long beans or some call it string beans cooked with some pork pieces. Another popular dish in the Philippines and its quick and easy to cook.
- 300g pork belly, cubed 1cm x 1 cm
- In a pan, Add pork and stir fry until brown on all sides
- Add the onions and garlic until garlic then sauté until golden brown.
- Add the string beans and stir fry for 1 minute, then add the soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, black beans and bay leaves.
- Cover the pan then simmer for 4 minutes. Serve with rice.