- 18 pcs cooked mussels or smoked mussels (more flavour), chopped
- 2 pcs courgettes, grated
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Mix together eggs, lemon juice, baking powder and flour. Once a thick batter mussels, courgettes, spring onion, coriander, garlic, salt and
- freshly ground black pepper.
- Place butter in the pan then spoon mixture to make a small pancake. Cook in medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve fritters with aioli or garlic infused mayonnaise.