Butter Garlic Mussels
As I have already mentioned before, I only knew few recipes for mussels that is why I always take every opportunity to learn a new one and do my own version. Usually served as an entree with bread on the side for some (not to mention with a glass of wine), this is yet another quick and easy way recipe for mussels.
Try it! Surely you will love this simple concoction.
2 kg fresh green lipped mussels
1/3 cup butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp oyster sauce
freshly ground black pepper
- Place mussels in a deep pot and add 1 cup of water. Bring it to a boil and cook for 5 minutes or until all shells open up.
- Remove mussels from pot then let it cool.
- Separate mussels from their shells then set them aside.
- Place a pan in medium heat then add butter. Once melted add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add mussels and oyster sauce then mix until sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from pan then season with freshly ground black pepper.