- 1/2 – 2/3 cup passata
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 pcs basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- sliced chorizo
- long red chillies, sliced
- queso de bola (type of edam cheese), grated
- olive oil
- I used the dough from my Margherita Pizza so please refer here
- In a bowl mix together all Pizza Sauce ingredients.
- Prepare the dough but make it thicker as this is a hot and spicy pizza. Spread 1-2 tbsp of olive oil on top.
- Spread the pizza sauce, top with quezo de bola, parmesan, mozzarella, chorizo and chillies. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Place in a preheated oven at 230C and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.