This no bake Mixed Berries Cheesecake is easy and simple, not to sweet and not really heavy to the taste and its also made out of real fruits. Perfect cake to serve on any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers or malt crackers
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 punnets strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 3 packs cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups thickened cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavoured gelatine
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Combine all ingredients and make sure it’s mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes (this makes the crust more firm, but you can omit this process if you wanted to)
- Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of blueberry, 1/2 cup of raspberries, 2 punnets of strawberries and all other ingredients in a saucepan and cook in medium heat until all berries have broken down. Using a hand blender blend the berry sauce until smooth in texture, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool down before using.
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl together with sugar and vanilla extract, now using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add thickened cream and fold until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour over the prepared crust.
- Then top it with the berry sauce and remaining mixed berries. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.