This no bake Mixed Berries Cheesecake is easy and simple, not to sweet and not really heavy to the taste and its also made out of real fruits. Perfect cake to serve on any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers or malt crackers
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 punnets strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 3 packs cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups thickened cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavoured gelatine
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Combine all ingredients and make sure it’s mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes (this makes the crust more firm, but you can omit this process if you wanted to)
- Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of blueberry, 1/2 cup of raspberries, 2 punnets of strawberries and all other ingredients in a saucepan and cook in medium heat until all berries have broken down. Using a hand blender blend the berry sauce until smooth in texture, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool down before using.
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl together with sugar and vanilla extract, now using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add thickened cream and fold until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour over the prepared crust.
- Then top it with the berry sauce and remaining mixed berries. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
Brilliant looking cheesecake.
Love the berries on top to compliment the cheesecake, awesome and lovely colors blooming together.
yummy ..looks so colorful and Happy valentines day
That cheesecake looks heaven sent!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day.
This dessert looks great! I would love it if you linked up this recipe to my blog hop: http://bit.ly/wJSl1h
Oh Raymund…you’ve found my true weakness when it comes to desserts. I LOVE berry cheesecakes. I can’t get enough of them. Mr. N has become a big fan too and we often order one for his birthday each year. Maybe I should give making one a try next time. I’m just drooling now…
This is absolutely awesome….
So beautiful and delicious…
Cheese cakes are my weakness and this will make me so so happy…
Happy Valentine day to you.
That is one beautiful cheesecake! Perfect for any celebration–I’d like a slice right now!
Oh my gosh! This is the most gorgeous cheesecake I have ever seen! BTW…i can’t for the life of me figure out how to comment on Taste it My Way’s post. I don’t know if I am just having a mentally slow day, or whether he doesn’t have a comment area? Just checking…
I think its a the Googles Blogger issue, I cant post on other blogger sites as well specially the ones with captcha
So festive! This would be perfect for the 4th of July
What a beautiful cake! And congrats on being featured!
Heading over now. Happy Valentine’s Day!
waaahh, ang ganda ng cheesecake!!! Happy Valentine’s Day, Raymund!
Looks great, and there’s nothing better than a little fresh fruit to cut through the creaminess of cheesecake!
WOW….Its so beautiful!!
hey, and this would be a great fourth of july dessert for us U.S. bakers… red white and blue and berries are in season!
Great looking cake ! Congrats on being asked to be guest blogger 🙂
oh wow. that cake looks something out from an expensive pastry shop here… nicely done!
I love cheesecakes! And this is just the perfect one for Vday!! mmm.. I wonder how it tastes
Topping/sauce is dellious, in fact using some extra berries to make more. Was a wonderful July Fourth dessert. But I did have to look up a “punnet” even my step son who has been in the restaurant business for 20 years had no idea. Thanks google!
Awesome recipe 🙂
I love a good cheesecake… Here’s a New York Cheesecake you might like to try.
New York Cheesecake Recipe
Thanks for sharing.
Made this cake yesterday and I am not happy 🙁 I refrigerated overnight and went to take it out of the pan this morning and the whole cake collapsed! Did NOT firm up anyway at least it tastes good
UPDATE (from email response): “I used cool whip I figured it out lol I didn’t use the correct gelatin”
Julie, to be honest, I purchased a cheesecake and made the topping only. The topping is amazing! Betty
Sorry about your cake, I am just wondering did you use 3 cups of already whipped cream or 3 cups of cream then you whip it?
Also when you whipped it was it thick enough to hold it own shape?
I just want to see what factors made your cake collapse and hopefully improve the recipe for everyone’s use.
Again my sincerest apologies.
Does the cream in the cheesecake need to be whipped before you measure adn put it into the mixture?
Yes it should be measured as whipped.