- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 5 pcs dried shiitake mushroom, rehydrated and cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup straw mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 pack snow peas
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 10 pcs baby corn, diagonally cut in half
- 6 squares fried tofu
- 1 cup water chestnuts, cut in half
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce or vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup water
- Blanch snow peas and run them on cold water then set it aside.
- Mix together water, oyster sauce, corn flour, sugar and sesame oil then set it aside.
- In a wok add oil then sauté half of the garlic.
- Add the white part of the Chinese cabbage then stir fry for a minute.
- Add the green part of the cabbage then stir fry for 3 minutes or until cooked. Remove the cabbages then set aside.
- Add oil in the same wok then sauté the remaining garlic.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Add carrots, baby corn, water chestnuts and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tofu, straw mushrooms, cooked cabbage and sauce mix then continuously stir fry for 4 minutes, add water if necessary.
- Season with salt if needed, toss in the snow peas then serve.