Pancit Molo is a Filipino soup dish prepared with pork and prawn wontons in a chicken soup broth served with cooked wonton wrappers
- 250g ground pork
- 250g shrimps, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pc large egg
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 package Wonton Wrappers
- 25g chives, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except for the molo wrapper.
- Put some filling on the middle of the molo wrapper then fold and pinch and close the sides to seal. (here is a good guide from my blogger friend Nami at Just One Cookbook)
- Set aside.
- In a pot heat oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add chicken then stir fry for a bit.
- Pour in the broth, and then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the prepared wontons.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the wontons are cooked then add the leftover wonton wrappers then simmer for additional 3 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper
- Top with spring onions, fried garlic and drizzle with sesame oil.