Noodles and Seafood
- 500g mussels
- 2 large squid, sliced
- 300g shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 300g white fish, cubed
- 200g fish cakes
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 500 ml seafood stock
- 500 ml water
- 100 g beansprouts
- 4 boiled eggs sliced in half
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- lime or lemon slices
- rice noodles
- fish sauce
- Gather all the paste ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend the ingredients until it forms a paste.
- Cook rice noodles according to packet instructions.
- In a separate pot add oil and the paste, stir fry for in medium heat until fragrant.
- Add seafood stock, water, fish cake, fish sauce (according to your taste) and coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add mussels, shrimps and squid. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add fish and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Place the noodles in a bowl then pour seafood gravy. Mix in the beansprouts while gravy is hot.
- Top with 1/2 sliced egg per bowl, spring onions and freshly squeezed lime juice.