- 6 pcs crab shells
- 250g crab meat
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium potato, boiled and mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a pan add a small amount of oil then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add carrots and stir fry for a minute. Remove everything from the pan then set aside.
- In a bowl mix together crab meat, potatoes, tomatoes, sautéed carrots, parsley and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the crab shells with the crab meat mixture, and then set aside.
- In a wok add oil; bring heat to medium high then deep fry stuffed crabs for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through