Bacon and Maple Chicken Nibbles is a simple recipe where chicken wings are cooked and coated with maple syrup and bacon oil topped with crispy bacon bits.
- 800g chicken nibbles
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup bacon, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a non-stick pan add a small amount of oil and cook bacon pieces until golden brown and crunchy. Remove from pan, drain then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add some bacon oil from the fried bacon on step 1 then sauté garlic.
- Bring the heat to high then add chicken nibbles and continously stir fry until brown on all sides.
- Pour maple syrup and soy sauce then give it a good mix, place on medium heat then cover pan and cook for 10 minutes turning chicken occasionally.
- Season with salt if needed and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in serving plate then sprinkle with bacon pieces.