Bacon Mushroom Melt is a type of burger prepared with usual burger buns and patty, with cripsy bacon strips and liquified cheese with sliced of mushrooms
- In a sauce pan heat up butter then add flour, cook in low heat until it forms a roux.
- Add milk and whisk to make an even mixture.
- Add cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cayenne and mix until you get a smooth texture.
- Add mushrooms, salt and pepper and simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season beef mince with salt and pepper. Divide into 4 balls and shape into patties. Pan grill or barbecue each patty and cook to your liking, I recommend until medium rare as it will still cook through once you rest the burger patty.
- Pan fry bacon rashers until crispy.
- Now add a spoonful of mayonnaise in one slice of bun, and then start placing bacon then the patty, then the cheese and a heaping spoonful of the mushroom melt.