Sinigang na Bayabas is a Filipino Soup dish prepared with Pork belly vegetables and tomatoes cooked in a soup infused with guava and hints of tamarind
- Place pork, onion, tomatoes and guavas in a pot, pour water in pot until everything is barely covered. Bring to a boil then simmer for 45 minutes
- Add taro then continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sinigang mix and okra and cook for 10 minutes
- While boiling add the spinach leaves and cover, turn of the heat.
- Season with pepper and fish sauce