- 350 g soba noodles
- 350 g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1/3 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely julliened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- chopped spring onions
- toasted sesame seeds
- Cook soba noodles half the time according to packet instructions, drain then set aside.
- In a wok add sesame oil, canola oil, garlic and chilli flakes then saute.
- Add chicken and stir fry until chicken brown and cooked. Using a slotted spoon remove chicken from wok then set aside.
- Add cabbage and carrots then stir fry for 2 minutes, remove from wok then set it aside.
- Add the soba noodles, regular and dark soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar and chilli paste, stir fry for a minute.
- Add the vegetables and chicken back, stir fry for 1 more minute.
- Place on plate, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onions on top then serve.