Candy Sprinkle Cookie
Are you running out of ideas what to put on your child’s lunch box well try this easy colorful cookie recipe that will certainly get your child’s attention. Kids do love multicolored food items and they will definitely pick up what’s colorful and sweet first that’s why most of the kids meals, dishes or snacks are vibrant and sweet. So this one would definitely be a hit for those young at age as well as young at heart.
3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cup margarine
1 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together for 2 minutes margarine and sugar.
- Add the eggs, egg yolk, almond and vanilla extract, mix well until mixture is creamy in consistency.
- Now on a separate bowl add flour and baking powder then sift together.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the margarine mixture until you have an even consistency.
- Now place 2 spoonfuls of batter to a baking sheet, you can use cookie press is you want. Now top with candy sprinkles
- Bake at 200C for 8 minutes. The once cooked place in a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.