Stir-Fried Choy Sum With Minced Garlic
Stir-Fried Choy Sum with Minced Garlic is one of the simplest Asian side dish you can make, it’s so simple you can make this every day without adding to much effort on your side. This dish like the name suggest is a dish made with blanched choy sum seasoned with garlic and a bit of soy sauce, enjoy it as a side of any meaty stir fry or roast Asian meats.
- 2 large packs choy sum, roughly chopped
- peanut oil
- In a small bowl combine all sauce ingredients, set aside
- Blanch choy sum in boiling water for 30 seconds, drain then rinse in running cold water, then drain again.
- In a wok add peanut oil, heat until it hits the smoking point. Stir in the choy sum and season with a bit of salt. Continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Create a centre well and pour your sauce, stir and let it boil, combine it with the vegetables then serve immediately.