Recently we were experimenting with some brownie recipe and it failed on us, don’t get me wrong it still tasted good but the texture was not the one we were after, it was more bread like in texture rather than a dense and chewy brownie. Instead of throwing it away I decided to make something out of it and this happened.
One thing to note though if you want to make this recipe is that you need to make sure you only use brownies that are cake like in texture, the dense one will not yield a same result.
- In a sauce pan gently heat milk, butter, cocoa and sugar together until butter and sugar is melted, do not let the milk boil.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the brownies, craisins and peanuts then stir in the milk mixture.
- Place everything in a lightly greased baking pan then bake for 40 minutes in a 180C preheated oven.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down a bit drizzle cream on top then serve.