S’mores Brownie Pie
I don’t know where this was created but thanks to that person who ever thought of doing this, it’s one hell of a marvellous creation. S’mores and a rich fudgy chocolate brownie in a pie form is what this is all about, serve it with some good vanilla ice cream you will be in heaven.
S’mores I guess is almost synonymous to campfires but this treat don’t need that in fact it can be easily done at home using the comfort of your oven. It combines two great American food as I mentioned above and it well complements each other, elements for each stays the same as it has the melted marshmallow and graham crackers but instead of chocolate fudgy brownies are used instead.
It’s a very sweet treat so dessert lovers will easily enjoy this one out.
- 1½ cups crumbed graham crackers or malt biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 150 g butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, loosely packed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- In bowl combine all crust ingredients then press into a non-stick 9-inch pie pan. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt, mix until consistency is even, set aside.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- Add the flour then beat in low speed until well incorporated.
- Remove prepared crust from the fridge then spoon the prepared brownie mix. Place in a 170C preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven the top it with the marshmallows, place it back into the oven and bake for 3 more minutes or until the marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven then let it cool before slicing and serving.