Kale can sometimes scare the non-vegetable lovers, it’s like broccoli it like a definitive meaning of what a vegetable is healthy and not enticing to some. If you feel that vegetables like this is not delicious at all then you haven’t prepared it correctly or you haven’t been served with a properly made one.
This kale dish might not look appetizing but trust me this simple concoction is way much better than it looks and best of all its so simple to prepare.
- 1 big bunch of kale, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pan add olive oil and sauté garlic in low fire until it slightly goes light brown.
- Add the chopped kale and stir fry until garlic is evenly distributed to the vegetables.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to a boil then simmer while covered for 5 minutes.
- Continue to cook until liquid has evaporated, add red wine vinegar then season it with salt and freshly ground black pepper.