Salmon With Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
I love cooking fish first they cook really fast, they are very nutritious, it healthy for you and they taste really delicious take this recipe for example. Preparation is next to nothing all you need is to bake the fish and while it’s cooking you can make this simple sauce made out of lemon zest, butter and caper which brightens up the already tasty fish.
- 4 pcs salmon fillets
- olive oil
- Season salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil then brush it with olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets on top of prepared baking sheet then bake in a 200C preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until if flakes easily.
- While waiting for the fish to cook, place a heavy sauce pan in a stove top then simmer shallots, white wine vinegar and white wine until shallots are soft and liquid is reduced.
- Add the butter and water while whisking constantly until it’s well incorporated.
- Add the parsley, caper and lemon zest then squeeze some lemon juice, adjust the acidity to your liking.
- Serve sauce over salmon.