Cherry Tomato, Basil, Spinach and Parmesan Pasta
This Cherry Tomato, Basil, Spinach and Parmesan Pasta is easy to make and even though its meat free it has a tons of flavours from the bursting sweet and sour cherry tomatoes, aromatic basil and umami filled Parmesan you will never search for that usual protein source you are used to.
You can enjoy it on its own or even pair it with something light like fish or chicken, quick and easy dinner meal all you need is just 20 minutes and you’re all good to go. Just place it in a bowl, snuggle in a comfy comforter and watch your favourite TV show while munching on your lovely dinner.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil and under cook pasta according to packet directions until al dente. Drain reserving ¾ cups water, set pasta aside.
- In a pan add olive oil then sauté garlic in low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and oregano and cook while gently stirring tomatoes for 2-3 minutes, don’t flatten the tomatoes just leave it as it.
- Add the pasta and stir while adding water gently until you achieve the consistency you want.
- Toss in the basil, spinach, chilli flakes and parmesan cheese, mix to coat it evenly.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, turn heat off then serve garnished with red pepper flakes and more parmesan cheese.