Butter Garlic Herb Rice
Sometimes steamed rice just don’t cut it with the dish you are serving so you think of ways to give additional flavours to that staple. Maybe you made some creamy dish like some seafood or meats with some creamy sauce but you don’t know what rice you want to pair with them. You thought of making sinangag but that’s good for fried dishes, then you thought of making some java rice but that’s good for grilled meats, how about some full on fried rice? Well that’s and all in one dish on its own. I have a solution for you and it’s this Butter Garlic Herb Rice.
Like sinangag this Butter Garlic Herb Rice is cooked with loads of garlic but instead of just stir frying it with oil we use butter together with some herbs and freshly ground black pepper making it a perfect pair to any creamy dishes that you may think of.
- 6 cup cooked cold long grain rice, fluffed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok melt butter in low heat.
- Add the minced garlic then sauté until golden brown.
- Add the rice and chopped parsley, bring heat to high then stir fry for 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.