Sticky Pork Chops
Sticky, sweet and savoury are the addictive characteristics of this Sticky Pork Chops, though there are many ways on making this the difference between the results are almost similar so what are the benefits on doing it the hard way?
What we will be posting today is easiest way of making this dish and all you need is one big pan. So if you’re interested why not go out now and buy those pork chops, prepare them and indulge.
- Season pork chops with salt and minced garlic, set aside.
- In a bowl combine Chinese cooking wine, soy sauce, honey and hoisin sauce and ginger.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat, add oil then pan fry pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Remove oil from pan leaving some 2-3 tablespoons, pour combined liquid turn heat to and bring to a boil.
- Add the pork chops back, make sure each piece is coated with the sauce, cook for 5 more minutes and let the sauce thicken further.
- Remove from heat then serve with rice and Asian greens