Easy Jam Muffins
As promised yesterday we will be posting the a recipe from the recipe card we got from FoodieBox and its this Easy Jam Muffins. I know muffins are already easy to make but this one is even easier, you don’t need some serious baking skills to do this one even a 5-year-old can follow its instructions. The recipe was designed so that you can make it out of the items you can find in your pantry as well as items inside the FoodieBox box.
The recipe calls for only five ingredients namely self-raising flour, egg, Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk, vegetable oil and Barker’s NZ Seedless Bramble Berries that’s it, you don’t even need a mixer just do it by hand which gives you a better result and what I did was amazing. The muffins were moist and soft, you will love it fresh out of the oven, adding a dab of good butter while its hot makes it even magical.
Before you go ahead to the recipe why not join this week’s competition.
FoodieBox is giving away one FoodieBox delivered right at your doorstep (in New Zealand of course) all you need to do is fill the information at this page to join .
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees C
- Measure out correct amount of flour into a large bowl, make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl beat egg, milk and oil together.
- Pour all at once into the well in the flour. Mix quickly and lightly until moistened. Do not beat, the batter will be lumpy.
- Gently stir in jam.
- Pour the batter into lined muffin tray and bake at 205 degrees C for 25 minutes or until golden.