Orange, Carrots and Beet Salad
Salad with fruits are perfect during the summer season, they are light and fresh tasting a perfect pair to those greasy barbecue you always have during family and friends gathering during the weekends. This Orange, Carrots and Beet Salad for example has lots of fresh flavours and interesting mix of textures coming from the beets, carrots, orange and crispy greens.
This is just one of our favourite summer salad recipes, how about you do you have a favourite summer salad that you can share, let us know below.
Before we go on to the recipe Ang Sarap and Tuttle Publishing is giving away 3 books which contains Singapore Cooking plus your choice of 2 books (worth US$20.00 and below) from the Tuttle Publishing range. Competition is open for 2 weeks and we accept entries worldwide, just fill in your details on this competition page to join..
- 2 small red beets, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced into wedges
- 150 g crispy salad green mix
- balsamic vinaigrette
- In a salad bowl combine all ingredients apart from the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette