Round Bean and Carrots Stir Fry
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe then here is one, Stir fried Round Bean and Carrots. Like the name suggest it is made out of round beans and carrots mixed with onions and minced pork. It’s really nice and easy and will only take less than 30 minutes of your time preparing this.
- 250 g round beans, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 150 g minced pork
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large white onion
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil then sauce garlic and onions.
- Add minced pork then stir fry until browned.
- Add round beans and carrots then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce then continue to stir fry for 2 minutes while gently adding chicken stock.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and fish sauce, turn heat off then serve.