Apple, Walnut and Mixed Green Salad
Today we will be making something light, tasty and crunchy a simple salad made out of apples, radish, and walnut in a bed of mixed greens. I am not sure if this combination is a known recipe but to be honest during this week’s theme I will try to just combine whatever flavourful combination I can think of and this is one of it. So head over to the recipe and let me know what you think of it?
- 1 salad bowl full of Mixed Greens
- 3 pcs small radish, thinly sliced
- 1 pc large red apple, cubed
- ⅔ cup Walnuts, cut in half
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp crispy fried bacon pieces
- oil from bacon
- Place all ingredients in a salad bowl except the feta cheese and bacon pieces.
- Add bacon oil and vinaigrette then toss lightly.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and bacon pieces on top then serve.