Chilli Seasame Chicken Wings
When I posted my Sticky Garlic Chicken Wings last April it was a big hit, it was favourited 1000+ times and view 2000+ times in Foodgawker in a day (at the time of this writing) and now one of the popular recipes in this blog. Now I am posting another chicken recipe which will have the same potential and it is called the Chilli Sesame Chicken Wings, it has nearly the same cooking method but this time the flavours infused in the chicken is chilli, garlic, sesame and honey. It will definitely a big hit to those who loves thing a little bit hot!
- 24 pcs chicken wings
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3-4 tbsp chilli garlic sauce (add more if you want it hotter)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- In a bowl mix together honey, light soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, garlic cloves and lemon juice. Add chicken pieces and marinate for at least 8 hours.
- In a wok add the chicken together with the marinade and 1 cup of water, cook over medium-high heat turning the chicken pieces on the other side once in a while until liquid is reduced (around 15 minutes).
- Add sesame oil and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top then serve.